Do you like breathing fresh air, making new friends, hearing the chicken's excitement as they head to new pasture, or just plain working up a sweat outside? Well, you’re in luck! Volunteer Farm Opportunities for this Saturday, 9am-12pm or 1pm-4pm. Please call Nicole to sign up if you are interested (678) 481.3367.
Jobs for this Saturday:
- Measure off and mark remaining rows
- Till remaining rows
- Move compost to tilled areas
- Add coffee and granite dust to tilled areas
- Cut and install row covers
- Help move the electric fence to new pasture for the chickens/watering and feeding (One of the best jobs on the farm!)
We will have cold water and snacks available, we just need you!