Tuesday, March 16, 2010

We Are Now Officially Considered A Farm By Coweta County...



The Board of Commissioners approved our application to farm!! This is very exciting even though there is so much left to do. Jay Salinas comes in tomorrow and we will be busy getting ready to host two weekend workshops. My poor wife had gotten the flu a few days ago and now Mason, my youngest, has the flu. This might slow us down a bit, but things will get done, just a little slower.




Even though this is a short blog, I'm posting a video of the chickens and Maddux. Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Woohoo! and Praise the Lord!

    Oh, and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new reader after my friend Stephanie told me about you.
    Congrats on the approval! Hope everyone feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Millie. We appreciate it. Hopefully this will be it for the flu this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Scott. It has been great to read about you progress this last year.

    Ted

    ReplyDelete