Monday, June 15, 2009

A Call To Action.....

Picture Source: sosspotlight.com




I get inspired when I see a good documentary. Generally, my wife and I watch documentaries about farming and food. So I decided to dedicate this particular blog to trailers (and an actual complete movie, The Furture of Food, on youtube which is a 9 part series) of documentaries I have enjoyed or want to see. To me, a great documentary is a call to action, where as a bad one is one which has to many political undertones and heavy on the director/producers individual agenda. (Not good) A documentary should be about unbias truth. Nothing more. The audience should have the right to decide the right and wrong of the story on there own. Anyway....the videos are down at the bottom. Enjoy.


Quote:
"Cultivators of the earth are the most valuable citizens. They are the most vigorous, the most independent, the most virtuous, and they are tied to their country and wedded to it's liberty and interests by the most lasting bands." Thomas Jefferson 1785

No comments:

Post a Comment