- Getting our topsoil delivered, graded and amended.
- Waiting for our soil samples to come back.
- Getting the rest of our seeds ordered as well as other growing equipment.
- Leveling out the area planned for the first hoophouse.
- Getting bulk woodchips(carbon source) delivered and trying to find bulk nitrogen sources.
- Getting all of the details right for our first workshops (work in progress).
- Adding two gates to the top part of the fence.
- Getting volunteer help for the workshops and beyond.
- There is more, but I can't think about it right now.
"Double – no, triple – our troubles and we’d still be better off than any other people on earth."
~ Ronald Reagan